Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stylites - Beijing Street Fashion

stylites

This post is of a somewhat different flavor from the other entries this far. Despite my fact that my primary interest is in art, it doesn't stop me from occasionally straying to different subjects. This fashion blog in particular has managed to find its way onto my daily ritual of sites to visit.

Stylites is surprisingly unprejudiced in its selections of models. Ranging from a raging fashionista to an elderly man wearing updated Manchu style robes. The only defining criteria is that they are walking the streets of Beijing and of course, have a clearly defined sense of style. Go take a look at this wildly successful, yet humble blog - I promise you'll learn something new, and if not, it will at least be an interesting read nonetheless.

1 comment: